Wouldn’t it be great if you could start display campaigns with just a few clicks right after you created your banners? Do you really have to upload banners to ten different places? And CPM, CPC, CPA, PPC, CTR… Does it really have to be that complicated?
We built an easier approach to banner advertising and now we’re inviting everyone to create campaigns right from BannerSnack.
How BannerSnack Campaigns works
It’s really easy: after you’ve created your banners, all you need to do is visit: bannersnack.com/campaigns/new. Add the banners you want, the campaign and audience details, add the budget and click “Save”.
You don’t have to worry about anything else: our account managers will review and approve your ads. Moreover, they will constantly optimize your campaign so that you get the best possible results.
Why is BannerSnack Campaigns better
- Access to largest inventories. Because BannerSnack uses APIs to connect to the biggest ad exchanges (such as DoubleClick AdExchange), you get a wider reach for your ads than with a single ad network.
- Your own account manager at no extra cost. You don’t need to be or hire an expert to help you manage your ad campaigns
- Constant optimization. Our experts will constantly watch and optimize your campaigns, making sure that you get the best results.
Read more about BannerSnack Campaigns here.
What do you think of it? Let us know in the comments below!
Here’s the deal guys: if you use BannerSnack, you’re in luck, because now it offers full access to the stock image library to all users. The stock images are produced by TheAdStock, and here are some important facts about them:
- they are free
- they feature humans
- they are on transparent background
- they cover a wide range categories: beauty & fashion, business & finance, computers and electronics, education, food and drink, medicine and health, shopping, sport
Let’s see how you can use them:
Go to BannerSnack and sign up if you’re not a user already, and start making your banner. To insert a stock image, click Add image, then Stock images. Search for a keyword and choose an image. You can move it with drag and drop and resize it with the mouse. Of course, you don’t want the image to be the only element in your banner ad, so add whatever you feel is still missing from your banner: background, text or button.
We wish you success with your ads!
Here are some posters I made:
You can make similar posters yourself!
You will need the following:
How to find the right photo for your inspirational poster
Go to Flickr and create an account (you can sign up using your Yahoo ID and password) or use your existing Flickr account.
Go to advanced search, enter your search terms, then scroll down to the last section (creative commons) and check the “Only search within Creative Commons – licensed content” box. Press enter and search for a picture you like.
Download it (choose a high-quality image).
Suggestions for the image/ photo:
- Vertical image or square (you can crop from a bigger horizontal image)
- Use a simple background for the writing
How to make your quote poster:
- Go to BannerSnack, log in or sign up and click “make a banner”
- Select a size (example: Width = 680, Height = 800)
- Add image and use your image as object: resize it by dragging the corners of the image.
- Add text: double-click the text frame and enter your quote. You can then look to the right for other text options: fonts, colors, sizes and more (select your text when making these changes)
If you want to know more about BannerSnack and how it works, watch a short video.
The Keep Calm and Carry On messages are fun and popular. You can make a custom Keep Calm poster for Christmas, for a special event, campaign or… well… for anything, basically. You can use this template for free!
Making a Keep Calm poster can be as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Start from this template: http://www.bannersnack.com/banner-maker/software/?item=btmagjnn&as_new=1
- To change the background color click on the thumbnail and then look on the right for Background. Choose Color/gradient and set the color you desire.
- To change the text, double click on it, and then type your own.
- To change the font type, size, color, click on the text and look for options on the right.
- When you’re done, click the button on the right – Save and Publish
3. Download as GIF 128 for free and share your Keep Calm poster with everybody!
Hey there! Facebook covers are a great way to add personality to your timeline. They have a great visual impact, being the first thing people notice on your page, so make it matter!
You don’t need to search for the best Facebook cover any longer. You can make it yourself, with BannerSnack. You can add text, images, cliparts, and make your Facebook cover look stunning!
I shouldn’t tell you more: try it yourself!
- Go to BannerSnack and log in with Facebook.
- Click the make a banner button.
- Choose the size (Facebook covers) and the template (click on it).
- Now you are inside the app and you can customize your cover without limits: replace photos, change the background, colors, texts. To change one element, click on it and then look for options on the right. If you haven’t used BannerSnack before, you can watch a short video. You’ll love BannerSnack!
Here’s a nice Facebook cover you can customize easily with BannerSnack:
Hello dear fans of BannerSnack,
Here are our latest news:
1. New templates
Now you can choose new templates for static banners. These new templates are available for the 3 most popular sizes: Leaderboard, Medium rectangle and Wide skyscraper.
Check them out! They are beautiful and you can use them for inspiration!
2. Real-size templates
We think it’s better for you guys to see the templates the way they really are. It’s less confusing and more fun. So starting today, all templates are shown in their true size.
What else do you think we should do to BannerSnack?
There are less than 20 days left before Black Friday 2013, the most important day of the year for many retailers and service businesses. This means there is a lot of planning going on: campaigns, emails, offers that you or your marketing team are working on right now to boost the Black Friday sales. If the planning involves online advertising, we have a tip: create banner ads with BannerSnack.
The new BannerSnack app has a fresh interface, new buttons and a new color palette. It is very easy to work with, so anybody can create banner ads, even if they’re not designers and they haven’t created one ad in their life.
To make the banner add an image or set a nice background, present the offer, add a button and click “Save and Publish”. Don’t forget to set the URL, and then use your banner ad with an advertising network or embed it in your website.
We wish you a successful Black Friday and many sales!
Yes, BannerSnack speaks 7 languages now: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian. The website will be displayed in your language, based on your IP location.
Of course, if you prefer the English version, you can change that manually. Just identify the language box on the lower right of the website.
Customer support will keep being offered in English-only. The support team (or anyone else here at SnackTools for that matter) doesn’t speak as many languages as BannerSnack, but they make up for that in being nice and helpful.
We hope you’ll be as glad as us about BannerSnack being available into more regions and countries.
There will be more news about BannerSnack soon, just wait and see.
Halloween is almost here! If you have a special holiday offer to advertise or if you’d fancy a celebratory Facebook cover photo, go to BannerSnack and make it just the way you want it.
To make a Halloween banner ad or cover photo, use some of the following elements in your banner:
- the color orange – Black and orange combinations are great for this holiday.
- pumpkins - Nothing screams Halloween more than a carved pumpkin. You can use your own image of it, a photo from Flickr or one of the BannerSnack cliparts. Click Add clipart, choose Objects and scroll down to see our collection of Halloween pumpkins.
- Halloween message – words like candies, costumes, fall, October, trick or treat, witch, ghost, haunted, monster, vampire, scary, spooky, scream are often used in Halloween messages and wishes.
If you haven’t used BannerSnack before, check out a tutorial or two. You’ll see how easy to use it is!
BannerSnack has just been reviewed by ILoveFreeSoftware and it was included on their 5 free banner making online tools list.
They think BannerSnack is one of the best ways to create commercial banner ads as it lets people add transitions and create animations without much effort. They have decided that BannerSnack is the best choice for people who are looking for a simple banner maker, and also that it makes them feel like a professional ad makers.
You can create unlimited static or animated banners with BannerSnack.
When you’re inside the BannerSnack app, the only limitation is your imagination. And if you feel stuck there, you can always take a look at the templates and be inspired. BannerSnack has some amazing features that make it suitable to be used by big agencies, freelance designers or small business owners.
You can check the review or tell us your opinion of BannerSnack here, in comments!