The introduction of SWF export feature has pleased many of you. However, odds are that a big part of you haven’t ever worked with SWF files before. And the biggest challenge is to embed them properly into a website.
That’s why we made this easy to use embed code generator that will help you compile the perfect* swf embed code:
- SWF path – Paste here the SWF file’s location.
- Width & Height – Set the banner’s dimensions (e.g. 300×250)
- Color – Set the background color that will apear while the SWF is loading
- ClickTAG – Fill the the web address that will open on click (leave blank if you don’t want your banner to link anywhere)
- ClickTarget – Leave _blank if you want the URL to open in another tab/window or choose _self if you want the URL to open in the same tab/window.
- Copy the code and embed it anywhere you want.
* The ClickTAG swf embed code generator is compliant with the HTML W3 standard for SWF embed code, including the IAB ClickTAG standard, Flash ActionScript 1, ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.